Sunday 25 February 2007

Oscar party for one

Ooh it's The Oscars! Penelope Cruth is wearing Versace and diamonds by Chopard. She's looking a bit orangery though. Rachel Vice has amazing lipstick, and is Vera Wanged out. She's very porcelin, reminding me of a beautiful vase. Cameron Diaz is boring in white, and again very orange. Djimon Honsu is wearing a nice jacket, double breasted (I think) with a burgundy lining thing. I hope Eva Green does something nice with her hair, and doesn't backcomb it like at the Baaaftas.

Here's who I think will win:

Best Actor: Forest Whitaker
Best Actress: Helen Mirren

Best Supporting Actor: Alan Arkin
Best Supporting Actress: Jennifer Hudson

Directing: The Departed
Best Picture: The Queen

Screenplay Adapted: Notes on a Scandal
Screenplay Original: Little Miss Sunshine

Animated Feature: Happy Feet
Art Direction: Pan's Labyrinth
Cinamatography: Children of Men

Costume Design: The Devil Wears Prada
Documentary Feature: An Inconvenient Truth

Film Editing: United 93
Foreign Language: Pan's Labyrinth
Makeup: Pan's Labyrinth

Original Score: The Good German
Original Song: "Love You I Do" - Dreamgirls
Visual Effects: Superman


And here's who I wanna win:

Best Actor: Forest Whitaker
Best Actress: Helen Mirren

Best Supporting Actor: Eddie Murphy or Alan Arkin
Best Supporting Actress: Abigail Breslin

Directing: United 93
Best Picture: Little Miss Sunshine

Screenplay Adapted: Borat
Screenplay Original: Little Miss Sunshine

I have a feeling in my waters that Peter O'Toole'll win and Little Miss Sunshine might win Best Picture, and some actings awards. Go Abi!

Also, I have two days off tomorrow. I haven't been on holiday in a whole day.

Hmm...Rio maybe?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/my_profile-3rEtr9gwRLVU8wkNzT7wlOkJnSQJWiXukK4ws8AbXz5u4iol

Stop by sometime ;-)