Thursday 22 February 2007

"She's a Maneater, make you buy cars / make you cut cards..."

Just got back from the Nelly Furtado concert and am frantically packing for Amsterdam tomorrow (well not really coz I'm writing this blog). She's so cool, so great, so lovely. She did some good remixes of her old songs, and loads of stuff from the new album. Lots of toe tapping, knee slapping, hand waving and singing alongness. And she did Powerless (yay!). But she didn't do On The Radio (boo!). I suppose that's always the case, you kind of end up slightly dissapointed when they don't do the songs you really love. But she did give so much, so I'm happy.

...

Barcelona is so yesterday. Amsterdam is where it's at, darlings. (Ok, I'll stop all this 'ooh la-di-dah-ness' before it begins to grate).

Dazzler gave me some advice, as I popped into the bookshop earlier today to buy an Amsterdam guide.

"Remember, don't smoke too much."

"Right."

"And use protection"

"Er, ok."


Soft drugs, hookers and beer, I guess it is then. Looks like I can finally spend that tax refund after all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've just been to Hombres!

clicks, hisses and complicated kisses said...

YEAH.x dutch ladies watch out grrrrrrrrrrr

Find Comfort In Darren said...

Well we dont want a S.T.D infested stoner coming back to us now do we.

Just gave you some words of advice before you went.