Monday 19 February 2007

Tapasco sauce.

Spent the day shopping and saw a couple of lovely medieval churches, all around the Old Town/Barri Gotic area. Went into Zara and bought 3 jumpers, and then Footlocker for some polo shirts and H&M for another one. Popped into Sfera and El Cortes Ingles though couldn´t see anything nice, but all in all a good day spent. Am very very tired though, coz have done a lot of walking, eating and drinking, and no swimming, jogging or yogaing.

Went to a lovely tapas restaurant just now, so have finally eaten some Spanish food. To be honest, I´m slightly bored of Barca, and am more looking forward to Amsterdam. Did I forget to mention I´m off to Amsterdam on Thursday? Oh yes, a quick stopover in London on Wednesday to catch Nelly Furtado in Hammersmith, and then off to Holland on Thursday till Saturday. Chips and mayonnaise, pancakes, and Anne Frank`s House, here I come. Well, have to make the most of my 10 days holiday.

I´m a bit knackered though, so I don´t know how I´m gonna get through this big week of mine, especially with going back to work on Sunday and the Oscars Sunday night. I never miss the Oscars. I think it´ll be a foregone conclusion this year, with Helen Mirren and Forrest Whittaker winning, and probably Scorcese getting his (undeserved) Best Director gong for The Departed. I´m pretty sure Little Miss Sunshine will win Best Original Screenplay, so much so that I´ve laid a tenner on it with moody.

Going Picasso Museo tomorrow, and then back to Blighty I go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best Director Oscar for Marty? "Undeserved"? Are you having a larf? The Departed was the film of the year pal, and there's no mistakin' it.....

You fuckbag.

Sounds like you've had a good trip though. Although maybe you'll have a better one in Amsterdam, if you catch my drift......

I've also added a new entry to my own blog. If you're bored.

Anonymous said...

easiest tenner ive ever made mate... il b collecting that on monday, sendin the boys round...