Thursday 1 March 2007

Violently happy

I haven't posted in a couple of days, as, even though a lot of things seemed to have happened in the past 10 days, I've not been able to construct a decent narrative or any good jokes neither.

I got really really happy today at work, from a period between 8:39-8:41pm. I have no easy explanation for this, but Dazzler cottoned on to me, after I did a little dance at him from the top of the stairs. I think it was probably just one of my trademark Cancerian mood swings, but something rapturous erupted over me, and I've sat here for a few moments trying to figure out what it was. This, I cannot.

I think I've been bitten by the travel bug (known as Aviator flu). I'm considering flying out to Amsterdam on Monday to go out for a night out, and returning Tuesday morning. I can't really justify the expense, but, working it through in my head, I could quite realistically do the journey in 2 1/2 hours, door to door. I think I also want to go to the O2 Wireless Festival in London this year. I think I just have this urge to consume consume consume, much like Falstaff, or that 8 year old boy in the news. Have you seen him on his tramopoline?

I just want it to be summer when it'll be hot, and I can sit in a pub garden, and do the crossword.

No comments: