Thursday 10 May 2007

You want some, do ya?

I passed me theory test today, yay!

I got 34/35 in the theory part (I got an 'Attitude' question wrong), and 58 out of 75 in the Hazard Perception bit. [Thanks for the stuff you leant me Lou.]

On another note, a lot of nice people are moving on from the bookshop, and I'm angry coz it's making me a bit sad. I hate being angry-sad...it's worse than being sad-sad. The last time I was angry-sad was when I had my phone snatched as I lay on a bench chatting away in Fitzroy Square at dusk. I was having an important conversation, and reclining on a bench in one of the poshest squares in Nodnol, when all of a sudden it was wrenched from my hand and ear.

In the commotion, my glasses flew off, and I jumped off the bench. I saw two blurry cackling figures disappearing away in the distance and shouted 'Not my fucking glasses as well!!" (I thought I was perhaps a victim of the latest mugging phenomenon: 'speccy slapping'). I was furious and intensely scared, and it was a weird mix. I needed a brandy to calm my nerves.

Anyway, I'm currently very tired, coz my test was at 8:30am, and I was up til 2am working out stopping distances (of which I didn't get a question on).

So, I'm tired, angry and sad.

But I'm happy I passed my test, yay!

1 comment:

Jameson_Jenocide said...

I'm angry-sad that I haven't left yet babe, sometimes change is for the better - JJ x