Monday 21 May 2007

Murder Death Kill etc etc

Last night I saw Zodiac in the cinema. It was excellent. It's about 3 hours long, but directed by David Fincher and with a great ensemble cast starring all those good looking fellas (Jake Gyllenhaal, Mark Ruffalo, Robert Downey Jr., and Dermot Mulroney). Man, they are good looking. If I had to chose [to be] one, it'd be Dermot, but that's more down to Julia Roberts and My Best Friend's Wedding than anything else.

It's the best film I've seen this year (ahead of Amazing Grace and 300). But I do need to go and watch a few more films. After the film, I went home and immediately wikipediad the film and everything to do with the Zodiac killings. [Did you know that the lead detective in the case used to send fanmail to himself?]

Anyway I have just watched Hostel, so I have serial killers on the brain.
I might watch something a bit more sedate tomorrow - perhaps The Wicker Man.

...

P.S. Poor poor Cutty Sark :(

No comments: