Monday 29 January 2007

I got a tax refund the other day, so I'm fucking loaded. Wooo-hooo! I wanna blow it all on beer and hookers, but I know I'll only end up doing the decent thing and spend my hard earned cash on DVDs and shit CDs. I really wanna get the All Saints' one (Studio 1), but it completely bombed.

Here lies the conundrum. Is it worth spending your money on something you only marginally want, and would only buy because you had the extra cash? But that means I'm now doomed to buying shit CDs, because whenever I have extra cash, I'll only ever use it to buy something I only slightly want?

Besides if I really want it, I'll download it or copy it. A mate rang me yesterday to sell me a tie over the fone. It's a skinny tie, "really really skinny mate", he says, "and I can have it for a tenner". Of course I buy said tie without even seeing it. Why the fuck do this? I'll only wear it once.

No comments: